Thursday, April 24, 2008

Fourth Foray

This is my fourth blog...

My first was in 2000 called Wishingsky and was hosted on Tripod. I posted pictures from my new 1.4 Megapixel camera and didn't tell anyone as I out there. When Tripod folded, the site went, too.

My second attempt was a general interest blog. Due to my random naming tendencies (isn't there a Latin term for this type of taxonomy?), I don't even remember what it was called. It might still exist somewhere on blogger. I remember posting about indie music, Regan's death, and something Disney related. I lost interest after a few weeks.

The third was a career blog when I thought I was going to be a career counselor. 'Nuff Said.

Now, here I am joining the group alongside my Wife , my best gal, and my best bro.


Bloggersville, this is your last chance... lalalalalalalala lalalalalala lalalalalala



2 comments:

Elly said...

Don't you love 'breaking the fourth wall' in personal journaling? At least you don't have to get one of those little heart locks and hide it under your mattress. Oh wait, was that just me?

Amber said...

YAY! Now we can blog together in bed!!!